Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Chelsea Noble (m. 1991)
- Full Name Kirk Thomas Cameron
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 12, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor
- Children Anna Cameron, James Thomas Cameron, Olivia Rose Cameron, Isabella Cameron, Luke Cameron, Jack Cameron
About Kirk Cameron
Kirk Cameron’s net worth is $20 Million today. He is an actor as well as a producer. He was born in 1970, in Panorma City of America. Kirk Cameron has begun his acting career when he was nine years old in a breakfast cereal advertisement.
Post this, he acted in many other TV shows as well as films when he was a child. It was in 1985 when he was playing Mike Seaver in Growing Pains, a TV sitcom, that he shot to fame. He became a teen heartthrob with this series.
The late 1980′s saw Kirk Cameron appearing in a number of teen magazines, such as Tiger Beat and Teen Beat. He also featured in several popular ads, including the 60-second Pepsi commercial that aired during Super Bowl XXIV.
There are other TV shows as well as movies featuring Kirk Cameron, including Listen to Me (1989).