Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kevin Knotts)
- Full Name Kim Wayans
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 16, 1961
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Actress, Comedian, Producer, Writer, Director
- Education Seward Park High School, Wesleyan University
About Kim Wayans
Belonging to the Wayans family, Kim Wayans is an American writer, director, actress, producer and comedian with an estimated net worth of $8 million in 2012.
As an actress, Kim Wayans has appeared in TV and film projects such as I’m Gonna Git You Sucka, Talking About Sex, Juwanna Mann, In Living Color, A Different World¸A Low Down Dirty Shame, In the House, and Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood. Her role as struggling mother in Pariah earned her a nomination at the 2012 Black Reel Awards for the Best Supporting Actress category.
She is the story editor for the sitcom My Wife and Kids. As a writer, she has released a series of children’s books titled Amy Hodgepodge,together with her husband, Kevin Knotts.