Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Dance, Modeling
- Birth Place Fresno, California, United States
- Marital Status Married (Victoria Prince)
- Full Name Kevin Earl Federline
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 21, 1978
- Ethnicity Italian, English, Irish, Scottish, German
- Occupation Dancer, Rapper, Model, Actor, Television Personality
- Children 6 (Sean, Jayden Jame, Kaleb Michael, Jordan Kay, Kori Madison, Donovan)
About Kevin Federline
Kevin Federline is a multi-talented American-born star with an estimated net worth of $ 6 million. He is a rapper, actor, fashion star and dancer. His wealth was primarily acquired from his multiple skills in different areas of entertainment. He is widely recognized as the former husband of Britney Spears.
Kevin Federline has performed as a back up dancer for popular musicians like Michael Jackson, Pink, Destiny child and Justin Timberlake. He started dating Shar Jackson, an actress, in 2004 and they had two kids together. Before the second child was born, they broke up and Kevin started to date Britney spears. This was a huge break up for the family. He had two sons with Britney though they later broke up. His wealth is still soaring from his career. He continues to gain more wealth from the entertainment industry.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Kevin Federline's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2008
- Earnings 2006
Lawsuit Settlement 2008
Monthly amount he will receive from Britney Spears for child support
Record Sales 2006
Estimated earnings from his album Playing with Fire