Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Banking
- Birth Place Philippines
- Marital Status Married (Benjamin "Kokoy" Romualdez)
- Full Name Juliette Romualdez
- Nationality Filipino
- Date of Birth September 24, 1930
- Ethnicity Filipino
- Occupation Businessman, Banker
- Children 4 (Daniel, Benjamin Jr., Ferdinand Martin, Marean)
About Juliette Romualdez
The millionaire widow of Benjamin Romualdez, Juliette Romualdez is a prominent figure in the Philippines with an estimated net worth of $200 million in 2012.
Benjamin Romualdez is the younger brother of Imelda Marcos, the wife of a former President of the country who sit in the government for 21 years. After the death of her husband, Juliette Romualdez was left with stakes in Banco de Oro as well as in the country’s oldest mining firm.
Apart from being a businesswoman, Juliette Romualdez currently serves as the Chairman of a medical foundation which is based in a province where her husband served for 2 decades as a governor.