Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Queens, New York, United States
- Height 5' 5" (1.64 m)
- Marital Status Married (Leslie Moonves)
- Full Name Julie Suzanne Chen
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 6, 1970
- Ethnicity Burmese-Chinese
- Occupation Presenter, News Anchor, Producer
- Education University of Southern California, St. Francis Preparatory School
- Children 1 (Charlie Moonves)
About Julie Chen
Julie Suzanne Chen in real life, Julie Chen is a producer, news anchor, and TV personality with an estimated net worth amounting to $8 million. Since July 2000, Julie Chen served as the host of Big Brother US edition. She is considered as the longest-serving host in any version of the reality show across the globe. She has been one of the co-anchors of The Early Show which is aired on CBS, as well as the moderator and co-host of The Talk, a daytime show aired on CBS.
As a TV personality, Julie Chen has also served shows such as CBS Morning News , The Early Show, and CBS This Morning.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Julie Chen's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
- Earnings 2006
Sale of Asset 2014
Market value of Chen's La Costa Beach home (co-owned with her husband) in Malibu upon sale.
Market value of the Beverly Hills home in Malibu which Chen co-owns with her husband, Les Moonves