Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Walton-on-Thames, England, UK
- Marital Status Married Blake Edwards (m. 1969–2010), Tony Walton (m. 1959–1967)
- Full Name Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews, DBE
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth October 1, 1935
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Actress
- Children Emma Walton Hamilton, Joanna Edwards, Amy Edwards
Julie Andrews is a British stage and film actress, author and singer whose net worth is about $45 million. She was born in 1935 in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey England and has also authored many children’s books as well as her own autobiography known as Home: A Memoir of My Early Years which was published in the year 2008.
She earned most of her money performing in well know musicals such as Camelot and My Fair Lady and performing in musicals such as Mary Poppins and in doing voice over for animations like Shrek. Due to her usually emotional and outstanding performances, she has won many awards and accolades from both peers and critics. The awards she has won for her work as an actress include an Emmy Award, Theatre World Award, a Golden Globe Awards, Kennedy Center Honors ,an Academy Award (for the best actress), BAFTA, People’s Choice Award, a Grammy award and even The Sound of Music.