Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Christopher, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.82 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Glenne Headly)
- Full Name John Gavin Malkovich
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 9, 1953
- Ethnicity Croatian, French-Canadian, English, German, Scottish
- Occupation Actor, Director
- Education Illinois State University, Benton Consolidated High School, Webster Junior High School, Logan Grade School
- Children 2 (Loewy, Amandine)
About John Malkovich
Back from the vicious dent the Madoff scam had caused on his financial coffers and a seemingly spiraling career in 2011, silver screen’s prolific villain John Malkovich net worth is currently at $65 million. Much of his income comes from acting, directing, producing, fashion design, endorsements, property holdings, and stock investments.
Malkovich originated from Christopher, Illinois but grew up in the suburbs of Benton. He had shown great acting prowess in musicals and plays. He pursued a degree in theater at Illinois State University. He was a prolific mainstay in various theaters across Chicago in the late 70s and early 80s receiving various awards and acclaims from critics.
John Malkovich debuted on screen with the film Say Goodnight, Gracie. He, however, rose to critical acclaim with the television film, Death of a Salesman, alongside Dustin Hoffman. He is quite renowned for his villainous and iniquitous portrayals of wide-ranging characters spanning more than 70 motion pictures for the big-screen, theater, and television. He further accumulated his earnings by investing into stocks and properties, restaurant chains, a football team, vodka drink, perfume and fashion line.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of John Malkovich's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1993
Salary from In the Line of Fire