Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Marital Status Married Arlene Vrhel (m. 1975)
- Full Name Joseph Anthony "Joe" Mantegna, Jr
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 13, 1947
- Ethnicity Italian American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
About Joe Mantegna
Joe Mantegna has a net worth of $15 million. He earned his net worth from the roles he performed in box office hits like The Godfather III in 1990, Three Amigos in 1986, Forget Paris in 1995 and finally Up Close and Personal in 1996. Joe Mantegna was born in November 13 1947. He is a producer, American actor, director, writer and a voice actor. He has gained Emmy Award nomination for the roles he played in 3 different miniseries which are The Rat Pack, The last on and The Starter Wife.
His mother is called Mary Anne who is a shipping worker from Acquaviva Delle Fonti Italy. Joseph Anthony Mantegna, Sr his father worked in insurance sales although he died in 1969 from tuberculosis. He attended J Sterling Morton High school in Illinois. His acting career started when he was at Goodman School of Drama. He made his acting presentation in the year 1969 stage production of Hair and the debuted in Broadway in working in 1978.