Net Worth: $3.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Real Estate
- Birth Place Springdale, Arkansas, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Michelle Ruark)
- Full Name James Robert Duggar
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 18, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Realtor, investor, reality TV personality (19 Kids and Counting), author
- Children Jana Duggar, Jinger Duggar, Josie Duggar, Jubilee Shalom Duggar, John-David Duggar, Jessa Duggar, Joy-Anna Duggar, Josiah Duggar, Jill Duggar, Jedidiah Duggar, Jordyn-Grace Duggar, Joseph Duggar, Joshua Duggar, James Duggar, Johannah Duggar, Jackson Duggar, Jeremiah Duggar, Caleb Duggar, Jennifer Duggar, Jason Duggar, Justin Duggar
About Jim Bob Duggar
Jim Bob Duggar was born on 18th July, 1965 in Springdale, Arkansas. He is a former real estate agent and state legislator with an estimated net worth of $3.5 Million. Jim has served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002. He has built his fame and wealth through his years in politics and as a real estate agent and owner of many commercial properties.
Jim is also a television personality. He is seen on the reality series “19 Kids and Counting”. In his years as a politician, Duggar was vice-chair of the House Corrections and Criminal Law Subcommittee. He also participated in the Insurance and Commerce Committee and Judiciary Committee. Jim is a member of the Republican Party. He also ran in the Republican Party of Arkansas primary election for the United States Senate in 2002, but lost to Tim Hutchinson. He sought the Republican nomination to the Arkansas State Senate District 35 seat in 2006, but he lost to Bill Pritchard by 200 votes.
In 1984, he married Michelle Ruark. The couple has 19 children. In fact, this is where the TV show “19 Kids and Counting” comes from. The family was featured on their own reality series on September 29th 2008. On 8th November, 2011, Michelle announced that she was pregnant with their 20th child. The baby was named Jubilee. However the baby was never born because of a miscarriage.
Jim and his family are Independent Baptist Christians and members of the Institute in Basic Life Principles organizations. Jim Bob and Michelle have two grandchildren from their eldest son Joshua.