Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing
- Age Deceased at 53 years old on 1995-08-09
- Birth Place San Francisco, California, USA
- Marital Status Married Deborah Koons (m. 1994–1995), Carolyn Garcia (m. 1981–1994), Sara Ruppenthal Garcia (m. 1963–1967)
- Full Name Jerome John "Jerry" Garcia
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 1, 1942
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer
- Children Annabelle Walker Garcia, Theresa Adams Garcia, Keelin Noel Garcia, Heather Garcia
About Jerry Garcia
Jerome John Jerry Garcia a California-born American guitarist has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars. Garcia was known for his roles as the lead singer, primary songwriter and lead guitarist for the famous Grateful Dead band. To ascertain his prowess as a guitarist, he was ranked thirteenth in the famous Rolling Stone’s cover story that included the top a hundred great guitarist of all time.
Most of his career was with the band being among the founders running through almost three decades from 1965-1995. Garcia had other side projects that included Jerry Garcia Band, the Saunders-Garcia band , Grisman acoustic duo and the Legion of Mary among others. In addition, Garcia released a number of solo albums and collaborated with other artists in their albums.
In 1986,Garcia went into a fatal diabetic-coma which nearly killed him. Garcia was later admitted into a drug rehabilitation institution in California. His death on August 1995 was caused by a heart attack while still in the rehabilitation facility.