Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Gary, Indiana, United States
- Marital Status Married Halima Rashid (m. 2004), Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza (m. 1995–2008), Hazel Gordy (m. 1973–1988)
- Full Name Jermaine LaJuane Jackson
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 11, 1954
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Children Jermaine Jackson, Jr., Autumn Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Maldonado Jackson, Dawn Jackson, Jourdynn Michael Jackson, Donte Randall Jackson
About Jermaine Jackson
Jermaine Jackson has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars. He is the older brother to the late American pop star, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Jermaine was a member of the Jackson 5 which comprised the five of the eight Jackson children. He is a gifted singer, producer, songwriter and author. He was the leading vocalist and guitarist of the Jackson five until 1968 when Michael Jackson joined the group.
He broke from the Jackson five in 1975 to pursue his solo singing career. He rejoined his brothers in 1983 to record Motown 25: Forever, Today Television broadcast. Jermaine remained with his brothers to record the victory album. Jermaine has appeared on ‘The Jackson; a Family Dynasty’ which is a reality show. He has also recorded duets with the late Whitney Huston. Jermaine Jackson was educated at Birmingham High school which is Los Angeles where he graduated from in 1973.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Jermaine Jackson's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.?
- Earnings 1984
- Earnings 1980
| Record Sales 1984|
Estimated earnings from his album Jermaine Jackson (900,000 copies)
| Record Sales 1980|
Estimated earnings from his album Let's Get Serious (900,000 copies)