Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Gary, Indiana, United States
- Marital Status Married Halima Rashid (m. 2004), Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza (m. 1995–2008), Hazel Gordy (m. 1973–1988)
- Full Name Jermaine LaJuane Jackson
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 11, 1954
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Children Jermaine Jackson, Jr., Autumn Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Maldonado Jackson, Dawn Jackson, Jourdynn Michael Jackson, Donte Randall Jackson
Jermaine Jackson has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars. He is the older brother to the late American pop star, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Jermaine was a member of the Jackson 5 which comprised the five of the eight Jackson children. He is a gifted singer, producer, songwriter and author. He was the leading vocalist and guitarist of the Jackson five until 1968 when Michael Jackson joined the group.
He broke from the Jackson five in 1975 to pursue his solo singing career. He rejoined his brothers in 1983 to record Motown 25: Forever, Today Television broadcast. Jermaine remained with his brothers to record the victory album. Jermaine has appeared on ‘The Jackson; a Family Dynasty’ which is a reality show. He has also recorded duets with the late Whitney Huston. Jermaine Jackson was educated at Birmingham High school which is Los Angeles where he graduated from in 1973.