Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Poker
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Married Sam Simon (m. 1984–1991), Partner: Phil Laak (2005–)
- Full Name Jennifer Elizabeth Chan
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 16, 1958
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Poker Player
About Jennifer Tilly
Jennifer Tilly’s net worth is $ 20 million. She is an American actress and has featured in movies such as Bound, Bride of Chucky as well as Liar Liar.
Jennifer Tilly was born in 1958. In 1983 her TV career began where she did a guest role in Hill Street Blues. Other TV shows included Cheers and Key West.
Her breakthrough movie role was in The Fabulous Baker Boys. Later on she acted in Let it ride and Bullets Over Broadway. She was even nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in this movie. In 1994, Jennifer Tilly had a small role in The Getaway.
She is married to Sam Simon, who is the producer as well as developer of The Simpsons. She has an older brother, and two younger sisters.
In 2007, Tilly claimed that she is more interested in poker than acting. She has also played in the Celebrity Poker Showdown.