Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing
- Birth Place Urbana, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married Peter Facinelli (m. 2001–2012), Daniel B. Clark (m. 1994–1996)
- Full Name Jennifer Eve "Jennie" Garth
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 3, 1972
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Director
- Children Luca Bella Facinelli, Lola Ray Facinelli, Fiona Eve Facinelli
About Jennie Garth
Jennifer Eve Jennie Garth is an award winning American actress and director with an estimated net worth of $5 million. She played several roles in TV series and guest appeared on realty programs like “Are you smarter than a fifth grader” and “Dancing with the Stars”.
Garth is an Illinois born girl who brought about a revolution by starring throughout the series of “What I Like about You” as Valerie Tyler and as the protagonist Kelly Taylor in “Beverly hills, 90210”. This helped her accumulate such a huge net worth and also to produce her own realty show entitled “Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country” on CMT which unfortunately lasted for a single episode.
Jennie soon became the first female member as the casting director of Beverly Hills, 90210. Garth also backed plenty of accolades for her excellent acting as a role of journalist in the family drama ‘Secret Santa’, and ‘The Last Cowboy’.