Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Video Games
- Birth Place Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married (Daena E. Title)
- Full Name Jay Scott Greenspan
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 23, 1959
- Ethnicity Ashkenazi Jewish
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Writer, Director, Producer, Singer
- Education Boston University, Livingston High School
- Children 2 (Gabriel Alexander, Noah Alexander)
About Jason Alexander
Jay Scott Greenspan, who is better known as Jason Alexander, is an American actor, producer, director and writer who has an estimated net worth of $50 million. He was born in New Jersey in 1959.
Jason Alexander is mostly known for his role of George Costanza in hit TV comedy show Seinfeld. He has also done a large amount of small and bigger roles in movies. His most famous roles are the ones in Pretty Woman where he played a lawyer, and Shallow Hal in which he is portraying an inept womanizer.
Jason has also appeared on Broadway on several ocassions. He even won a prestigious Tony Award in 1989 for his performance in Jerome Robbins on Broadway. Jason Alexander is married since 1982 with Daena E. Title. He has two sons with her. He is also recognized as big philantrophist and dedicated humanitarian with donating over $2 million to charities.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Jason Alexander's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2006
- Earnings 2002
- Earnings 1996
Earning Turned Donation 2006
Earnings during the 8th season of Celebrity Poker Showdown for his charity, The United Way of America to help benefit the New Orleans Are
Earning Turned Donation 2002
Earnings during Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which was divided into three charities
Per episode salary from Seinfield