Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married (Kyle Newman)
- Full Name Jaime King
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 23, 1979
- Ethnicity White
- Weight 118 lbs (54 kg)
- Occupation Actress, Model
- Education University of Nebraska
- Children None
About Jaime King
Also known as James King and Jamie King, Jaime King’s career started out as a model who later on took small film roles. As a model, Jaime King appeared in fashion magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue and Mademoiselle. His acting career started when she played a role in the 2001 film Pearl Harbor. She had her first starring role in 2003 when she appeared in the project Bulletproof Monk. Her other projects include Sin City and Hart of Dixie.
Born to a former beauty queen, Jaime King decided to drop out of high school to move to New York and pursue a modeling career. In 2012, Jaime King is estimated to be worth $3 million.