Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth E-commerce, Retailing
- Birth Place Babruysk, U.S.S.R.
- Marital Status Married (Lizzie Vaynerchuk)
- Full Name Gary Vaynerchuk
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 14, 1975
- Ethnicity Russian
- Occupation Blogger, Businessman
- Education Mount Ida College
About Gary Vaynerchuk
Russian businessman Gary Vaynerchuk has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2012. He is often referred to as “the wine world’s new superstar”, and “the first wine guru of the YouTube era”.
Gary Vaynerchuk was born on November 14, 1975, in Babruysk, Russia. He is an alumnus of Mount Ida College. Currently, he is married to Lizzie Vaynerchuk. In 2006, he launched the video blog Wine Library TV which is a daily internet webcast that discusses everything about wines.
He is the CEO of a social media brand consulting agency VaynerMedia which he co-founded in 2009. In addition to that, he is also the co-director of operations of a wine retail store which he co-owns.
In 2003, Gary Vaynerchuk received the “Market Watch Leader” award from Market Watch magazine making him the youngest recipient of such award. He also won the Best Wine Podcast or Videoblog of American Wine Blog Awards in 2007.