Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Film, Television
- Birth Place Charlestown, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Diane Addonizio)
- Full Name Howard Matthew Moses Long
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 6, 1960
- Weight 268 lbs (122 kg)
- Occupation NFL Player (Retired), Actor
- Education Villanova University, Milford High School
- Children 3 (Chris, Kyle, Howard Jr.)
About Howie Long
Currently working as a studio analyst for the NFL coverage of Fox Network, Howie Long is both an actor and an NFL defensive end who has been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame last 2000.
Howie Long officially joined the club when he was selected by the Oakland Raiders as its 48th pick in the second round of the 1981 NFL Draft. He played for thirteen seasons and he last played for the Los Angeles before his retirement in 1993. After football, he pursued an acting career where he starred in the action film Firestorm (1998). Howie Long also appeared in a couple of commercials and TV shows.
Howie Long has an estimated net worth of $16 million.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Howie Long's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 1981
First season salary with Oakland Raiders