Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing
- Birth Place New York, NY, USA
- Height 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- Marital Status Married Stacey Weitzman (m. 1978)
- Full Name Henry Franklin Winkler, OBE
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 30, 1945
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer
- Children Max Winkler, Zoe Emily Winkler
About Henry Winkler
Henry Winkler is an acclaimed American actor. Winkler has a net worth of 35 million dollars. Winkler is best known for his role as The Fonz on the show Happy Days. Winkler has also found a fair amount of success in a number of Adam Sandler films like The Waterboy. Mr. Winkler has also gone to perform in films for former child star turned director, Ron Howard. Winkler has guest starred in the show Arrested Development.
Winkler has worked as an executive producer for a number of different retrospectives for the Biography Channel. Winkler has also been an executive producer and an actor in a number of different sitcoms and pilots. Hollywood Squares is another show that Winkler produced. The Hollywood Squares premise lets us know what different stars are doing with their careers while telling jokes.