Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth Television
- Birth Place Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
- Marital Status Married (John Coale)
- Full Name Greta Van Susteren
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 11, 1954
- Ethnicity Irish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgian
- Occupation Host, Commentator, Television News Anchor
- Education Xavier High School, University of Wisconsin, Georgetown University Law Center
About Greta Van Susteren
Greta Van Susteren has a net worth of $35 million. She spent 11 years at CNN before joining Fox News in 2002. Reports said that she was given a significant pay increase when she signed her contract with Fox News. Her work with CNN proved that Van Susteren can hold her own on camera. Greta Van Susteren does a very good job interviewing different people on her show. The quality of her program “On The Record” may be one of the reasons why so many people are interested in Greta Van Susteren.
Van Susteren holds a law degree and is a well respected commentator on legal matters.
She is best known for hosting the show On The Record on Fox News. Van Susteren first gained national prominence on CNN in the 1990’s during her coverage of the O.J. Simpson trial. Van Susteren is a well respected voice for her fair and balanced approach to journalism.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Greta Van Susteren's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2002
Salary from On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren