Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Marital Status Married Stacey Fountain (m. 2001), JP Galiana (m. 1989–1994), Julie Bindas (m. 1979–1981), Cher (m. 1975–1979), Janice Mulkey (m. 1973–1974), Janice Blair (m. 1973–1975), Shelley Jefts (m. 1971–1972)
- Full Name Gregory LeNoir "Gregg" Allman
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 8, 1947
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Children Devon Allman, Elijah Blue Allman, Layla Brooklyn Allman, Delilah Island Allman, Michael Sean Allman
Gregg Allman is a rock star legends who’s still rocking in the US till date despite having been on the stage for several decades. Gregg Allman’s Net worth is estimated at $15 million. This great American music legend can be said to be a jack of all trade. He has consistently succeeded in combining several musical arts. He is a song writer, a singer, a guitarist, and a pianist. The amazing thing about Gregg is that he is a master in whatever he does.
In 1995, Gregg Allman was made a life member of the prestigious rock & role hall of fame. He founded the Allman brothers rock group which have toured all round the world preaching rock music. Gregg Allman has a golden voice which has earned him a permanent place in the coveted list of “100 all time best singers”. Gregg is a recipient of several awards which includes the lifetime achievement awards.