Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting, Singing, Acting
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Cindy Millican (m. 1990), Janie Beggs (m. 1983–1988)
- Full Name Glenn Lewis Frey
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 6, 1948
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Actor
About Glenn Frey
Born in Detroit, Michigan, Glenn Lewis Frey has a net worth of approximately $70 million. Frey has an estimated net worth of $70 million. Frey grew up in Royal Oak in Michigan, studying the keyboard alongside John Harrison. One of his earliest bands was The Subterraneans. His initial recording experience as a professional playing acoustic guitar and background vocals and in Rablin’ Gamblin Man. Frey is extensively renowned as the founder of a highly successful band called The Eagles. In 1980 after the Eagles disbanded, Glenn Frey went on to launch a highly outstanding solo career. Six of his tracks proved huge hits and reached the Top 40.
Frey has earned the top spot in the top 10 highest earning musicians. This was between July 2012 and July 2013. His closest competitor was beaten by roughly $30 million. Glenn owes vast proportions of his fortune to high income endorsement deals with cosmetics company CoverGirl, brilliant stock investments and properties.