Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Marital Status Married Tara LeVox (m. 1999)
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth July 10, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
- Education Ohio State University, Olentangy High School
- Children Brooklyn Leigh Vernon, Brittany Kay Vernon
About Gary LeVox
Gary LeVox is an American singer and songwriter and has a net worth of $40 million. He is the lead vocalist for Rascal Flatts, an American country trio. LeVox is his stage surname and it basically means “The Voice”. He earned his net worth as songwriter, musician and as the lead singer of the trio.
Born in Columbia, he worked at the Ohio Department of Mental Retardation in the downtown. He had his first musical performance at the age of 8 in a play staged at his church. He is an alumnus of Ohio State University and in 1997 he moved to Nashville. LeVox and his 2nd cousin started out together in a band by Chely Wright and when Joe Don Rooney stepped in as a guitarist, the trio was formed.
LeVox is married and his wife’s name is Tara. They have a coupe of daughters and they are good friends with Jamie Foxx. Jamie made a guest appearance in the studio album ‘Still Feels Good’.