Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Sportscasting, TV
- Birth Place Lewiston, Maine, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Full Name Erin Jill Andrews
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 4, 1978
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Sportscaster, TV Personality
- Education University of Florida (2000), Bloomingdale High School
About Erin Andrews
American sportscaster Erin Andrews has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars. She largely broadcasted for ESPN. Andrews has covered the NHL, university basketball, football and baseball.
Born in Lewiston during the year 1978. She with her father Stephen Andrews and mother Paula Andrews shifted to Florida. Her father has won six Emmy Awards for his work in journalism for WFLA-TV.
Erin started her career with FSN, Florida as a freelance reporter. Later she worked as a reporter for Tampa Bay Lightning. After that she joined Turner Sports. Erin’s career started blooming after she joined ESPN in 2004.
While working as a college sports reporter for ESPN Andrews received many job offers but instead chose to opt for a new multiyear contract with ESPN/ABC where she currently works as a reporter for the show Good Morning America.