Net Worth: $64 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Screenwriting
- Birth Place Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married Greg Wise (m. 2003), Kenneth Branagh (m. 1989–1995)
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth April 15, 1959
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Actress, Screenwriter, Author
- Children Gaia Romilly Wise, Tindyebwa Agaba Wise
About Emma Thompson
Emma Thompson is a British actress with a net worth of $64 million. Approaching her mid fifties, Emma has had a successful career since she first came to prominence in two BBC TV series way back in 1987, the Fortunes of War and Tutti Frutti. Her breakthrough came in the year 1989 in her leading role in The Tall Guy romantic comedy. In the 90s, she won several acting and Academy Award nominations including the BAFTA Award for the best actress in the year 1992.
Other notable achievements in the latest past include scripting in and starring in blockbusters films such as Sense of Sensibility which won her an Academy Award and a BAFTA Award for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Actress respectively. Emma Thompson’s role in Harry Potter series and many other have added her lots of credits and wealth. She has recently set her foot in writing career with her recent publication The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
She is a mother to one daughter born to Greg Wise her second husband and one adopted Rwandan son. The family owns a home in West Hampstead, London where they live together.