Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Joanna Going )
- Full Name Charles M. Walsh
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 17, 1963
- Ethnicity White
- Weight 200 lbs (91 kg)
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Virginia
- Children 4 (Amelie Belle, Stella, Joannah Marie, Thomas)
About Dylan Walsh
Charles M. Walsh in real life, Dylan Walsh was born to parents who both worked for Foreign Service. In effect, Dylan was raised in different countries including Pakistan, India, Indonesia and East Africa.
After completing a degree in English from the University of Virginia, Dylan Walsh moved to New York to start attaining his dreams of becoming a professional actor someday. Alongside James Earl Jones, Dylan Walsh starred in his first TV movie titled Soldier Boys. As days pass by, his acting career progressed continuously thereby earning him roles in different TV and film projects including Loverboy, Betsy’s Wedding, Kate & Allie, Secretariat, The Stepfather, Congo, Nobody’s Fool, The Twilight Zone, Everwood, Unforgettable, Nip/Tuck and Brooklyn South.
Dylan Walsh has been remarried twice and is currently in a relationship. He has four children named Stella, Thomas, Joannah and in November 2011, he announced the birth of his other daughter whom they named Amelie Belle.