Net Worth: $20 Million
- Birth Place Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Marital Status Married Barry Comden (m. 1976–1982), Martin Melcher (m. 1951–1968), George Weidler (m. 1946–1949), Al Jorden (m. 1941–1943)
- Full Name Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 3, 1922
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Singer, Animal Rights Activists
About Doris Day
Doris Day net worth is $ 20 million. She is a popular singer and actress and she earned her net worth by working in television and films. She was born on 3rd April, 1924 in Cincinnati, in Ohio, United States. She was also a recording artist and had many hit singles to her credit along with her very own television shows.
She is also an animal rights activist along with being a singer, American television and film actress. She was a big band singer and started her career in the year 1939. Her first hit recording called Sentimental Journey help her gain recognition and fame. Her recording label with Columbia Records made about 650 recordings making her an acclaimed and popular singer of the 20th century. She acted in the film Romance on the High Seas as a female lead. she was also ranked as the biggest box office star.