Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth TV Shows
- Age Deceased at 75 years old on 2012-02-01
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Marital Status Victoria Cornelius (m. 2001–2009), Delores Harrison (m. 1956)
- Full Name Donald Cortez "Don" Cornelius
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth September 27, 1936
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation TV Personality
- Education DuSable High School
- Children Anthony Cornelius, Raymond Cornelius
About Don Cornelius
American television show owner, Don Cornelius net worth has been estimated to be of 15 million dollars. The series of dance and music franchise popular as “Soul Train” became a nationally syndicated show that was hosted by Don Cornelius. He continued anchoring and producing the broadcasting event from 1971 to 1993. And in 2008, sold the show to another production house called MadVision Entertainment.
Before initiating the famous television dance program, Cornelius served the State Marine Corps in Korea for 18 months. He followed his stint and worked at various stations in the military and reached the post of an officer. Selling automobile tires and insurance policies were also some jobs that earned him food for his family.
Don’s life took a sudden turn when he pursued a course on broadcasting and his bank account of $400 started to increase exponentially. This brilliant producer shot himself and commited suicide in February 2012.