Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television, Mixed Martial Arts
- Birth Place Stockholm, Sweden
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Jenny Sandersson)
- Full Name Hans Lundgren
- Nationality Swedish
- Date of Birth November 3, 1957
- Ethnicity Swedish
- Occupation Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Martial Artist, Chemical Engineer
- Education Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Royal Institute of Technology, University of Sydney, Clemson University, Washington State University
- Children 2 (Ida, Greta)
About Dolph Lundgren
Dolph Lundgren’s net worth is $15 million. He is a Swedish actor, martial artist, director, screen writer, and engineer. He is a chemical engineering graduate from the Royal institute of Technology Stockholm and also from the University of Sydney in Australia. He also holds a 3rd dan black belt in the Kyokushin Karate. He was the European champion in this type of martial arts in 1980 and 1981.
Dolph Lundgren was born on November 3, 1957 as Hans Lundgren. While still in Sydney, Lundgren worked as a bodyguard for Grace Jones a Jamaican singer who later became his lover. They later moved to New York where he worked as a model and a bouncer at The Limelight nightclub in Manhattan. He later got a chance to debut in a James Bond film called A View to Kill where he acted as a KGB henchman.
His breakthrough in the movie industry came when he acted as a Russian Boxer in Rocky 4 in 1985. Form there Dolph has starred in over 40 movies.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Dolph Lundgren's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2004
- Earnings 1998
- Earnings 1997
- Earnings 1995
Salary from Retrograde
Salary from Blackjack
Salary from The Peacekeeper
Salary from The Shooter (Hidden Assassin)