Net Worth: $90 Million
- Source of Wealth Film Directing and Producing
- Age Deceased at 68 years old on 2012-08-19
- Birth Place North Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- Height 5' 6½" (1.69 m)
- Marital Status Married Donna W. Scott (m. 1994–2012), Glynis Sanders (m. 1986–1987), Gerry Scott (m. 1967–1974)
- Full Name Anthony D. L. Scott
- Nationality English
- Date of Birth June 21, 1944
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Film director, Producer
About Tony Scott
Tony Scott was a film director who had an estimated net worth of $90,000,000. He earned his money while directing many successful Hollywood movies such as Beverly Hills Cop and Man on Fire. Tony was born on 21st June, 1944 in North Shields. He was also the younger brother of the famous film director Ridley Scott. He was the youngest of 3 sons of a colonel called who served in Royal Engineers. Tony chose to follow in the footsteps of his brother. He studied at Sunderland Art School where he got a Fine Arts degree.
At 16, he made an appearance in Boy and Bicycle, which was directed by his elder brother Ridley. Tony and Ridley cofounded RSA films. It is among the biggest TV production and music video companies. Tony Scott produced several shows with his brother, they include; The Good Wife and Coma. He committed suicide after being diagnosed with an untreatable brain tumor.