Net Worth: $45 Million
- Source of Wealth Directing, Screenwriting, Producing, Acting
- Birth Place Paris, France
- Height 5' 5" (1.65 m)
- Marital Status Married Emmanuelle Seigner (m. 1989), Sharon Tate (m. 1968–1969), Barbara Kwiatkowska-Lass (m. 1959–1961)
- Full Name Rajmund Roman Thierry Polański
- Nationality Franco-Polish
- Date of Birth August 18, 1933
- Ethnicity Jewish Polish, Russian
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Children Elvis Polanski, Morgane Polanski
About Roman Polanski
Roman Polanski’s Net Worth is estimated to be $45 million. Born on August 18th 1933 in Paris, Roman Polanski is one of the most achieved and famous international film directors. Also a writer, producer and actor, Polanski directed and played in numerous Polish, British, French and American award winning movies.
Graduating from a renowned film school in Poland, he began his acting career in the early 50s and directed his first feature-length film, Knife in the Water, in 1962. Later, in 1968, Polanski directed his first box-office Hollywood film, Rosemary’s Baby. He himself wrote the screenplay for Rosemary’s Baby in less than a month. During the following years, he directed other critically acclaimed films, like Macbeth, Chinatown or The Tenant.
Polanski had great success with the stage production of Peter Shaffer’s Amadeus. As director, he also played Mozart in 1981 in Warsaw and Paris. In 1999 he directed the play again, in Milan. In 2002, Polanski directed The Pianist. After its premiere in Poland, the film gained countless awards, including the Palm d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival and the Academy Award for Best Director. Polanski went further and directed other great movies, like The Ghost Writer and Carnage. His latest film, Venus in Furs, premiered earlier this year at the Cannes Film Festival.