Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Age Deceased at 83 years old on 2008-09-26
- Birth Place Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States
- Marital Status Widowed (Joanne Woodward)
- Full Name Paul Leonard Newman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 26, 1925
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor, Director, Race Car Driver
- Education Kenyon College (B.A.), Ohio University
- Children 6 (Scott Newman, Nell Newman, Claire Olivia Newman, Melissa Newman, Susan Kendall Newman, Stephanie Newman)
About Paul Newman
American film director, race car driver, car racing enthusiast, entrepreneur and actor Paul Newman has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2013. He was also one of the founders of the food company Newman’s Own whose royalties and all tax-profits are donated to charities.
Paul Leonard Newman was born on January 26, 1925 in Shaker Heights, Ohio USA. Newman died of lung cancer on September 26, 2008 in Westport, Connecticut at the age of 83, . He was a graduate of Kenyon College and Ohio University. From 1958 until his death in 2008, Newman was married to Joanne Woodward. He had six children named Allan, Stephanie, Susan, Elinor, Melissa, and Claire.
Throughout his entire career as an actor, Newman won an Academy award for his appearance in Martin Scorsese’s The Color of Money. He also earned eight Academy Award nominations, a BAFTA Award, a Cannes Film Festival Award, an Emmy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and six Golden Globe Awards.
Some of his notable projects as an actor include Somebody Up There Likes Me, The Long, Hot Summer, The Hustler, Sweet Bird of Youth, Hemingway’s Adventures of a Young Man, Hud, Cool Hand Luke, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Once Upon a Wheel (1971 TV program), Absence of Malice, The Verdict, The Color of Money, Nobody’s Fool, Message in a Bottle, Road to Perdition, Our Town and Empire Falls.