Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Writing, Film Adaptations
- Age Deceased at 71 years old on 2012-06-26
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Nicholas Pileggi (m. 1987–2012) Carl Bernstein (m. 1976–1980) Dan Greenburg (m. 1967–1976)
- Full Name Nora Ephron
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 19, 1941
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actress, Screenwriter, Producer, Director, Journalist, Playwright
- Children Max Bernstein, Jacob Bernstein
About Nora Ephron
Nora Ephron whose net worth is estimated at 40 million dollars was a renowned American journalist who was born in New York City in the year 1941 and died in the year 2012 due to Pneumonia brought on by an acute myeloid leukemia and her body was later cremated.
She was married three times in her lifetime, first to Dan Greenburg for nine years then divorced in 1976. She then married to Carl Bernstein and in 1979 they had their first son Jacob and later their second Max. Finally she was married to Nicholas Pileggi a screen writer for twenty years and they lived in New York City until her death.
Since her graduation from Wellesley College in the year 1962, Ephron has had a great experience in her career as a journalist, screenwriter, playwright, author, director and producer where she produced memorable works and received four BAFTA awards with the most notable being the golden apple award in 2009