Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Film Directing, Writing and Producing
- Birth Place Red Bank, New Jersey, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Schwalbach Smith (m. 1999)
- Full Name Kevin Patrick Smith
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 2, 1970
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Actor, Comedian, Author, Podcaster
About Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith’s net worth is estimated to be around $25 million. He first made a name for himself when he directed the 1994 comedy “Clerks” where he also played a character called Silent Bob. He is also the owner of a comic book store in New Jersey called “Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash”. He has also produced and directed horror movie “Red State” starring John Goodman and Michael Parks and action comedy “Cop Out” starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. He gained a lot of recognition for his religious movie “Dogma” which starred an all start cast including Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Rock and Salma Hayek. A lot of people known him for “Chasing Amy”, a comedy starring Joey Lauren Adams, Jason Lee and Ben Affleck. The movie wound up making most of critics best movies for that year. In 2006, Smith made a sequel to Clerks starring Jeff Anderson, Jason Mewes and himself.