Net Worth: $38 Million
- Source of Wealth Movie Directing, Producing
- Birth Place Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Full Name John Samuel Waters, Jr.
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 22, 1946
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Movie Director, Producer
- Education New York University, Calvert Hall College High School, Boys' Latin School of Maryland
About John Waters
John Waters net worth is $38 million. He is an American filmmaker, actor, art collector and journalist. Waters got his net worth basically as the creator of the movie and musical Hairspray. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland. John Waters was raised in a district of Maryland known as Lutherville. He is the son of Patricia Ann and John Samuel Waters, who was known to be a manufacturer of fire-protection equipment. Waters privately attended Calvert School which is Baltimore. When he was celebrating his 16th birthday, his grandmother Stella Whitaker presented him an 8mm movie camera.
Hag in a Black Leather Jacket was his Water’s first short film. John Waters later enrolled in New York University even though school was never in his mind all along. In school, Water was very influential. He is known by his trademark pencil mustache. This is a look John Water has retained since early 1970s. He still lives in hometown of Maryland, Baltimore.