Net Worth: $250 Million
- Source of Wealth Screenwriting, Producing, Directing
- Age Deceased at 59 years old on 2009-08-06
- Birth Place Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Nancy Ludwig (m. 1970–2009, his death
- Full Name John Wilden Hughes, Jr
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 18, 1950
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Screenwriter, Director, Producer
- Children John Hughes, III (b. 1976), James Hughes (b. 1979)
About John Hughes
John Hughes was one of the best film and screenwriter America will ever see. He was born on February 18, 1950 and died on August 6, 2009.He directed and developed some of the best script in 1980s up to 1990s.Some of his most popular scripts includes “Sixteen Candles”, “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”, “The Breakfast Club”, and “Some Kind of Wonderful”.
John Hughes is believed to have left behind a net worth of around $250 Million in terms of businesses and other investments. John Hughes had accumulated all these property, through earnings got from his profession as a producer, Director and screenwriter. A part from his normal production work, John Hughes also mentored upcoming artist who are now stars in the film production industry.
His withdrawal from the industry inspired his former students to produce a documentary, “Don’t You Forget About Me”. On 8th August 2009, John Hughes suffered a heart attack during his morning walk in Manhattan which resulted to his death. His works remains still the best in the industry.