Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Greenville, Mississippi, United States
- Marital Status Married (Jane Henson)
- Full Name James Maury "Jim" Henson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 24, 1936
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Education University of Maryland, College Park
- Children 5 (Lisa, Cheryl, Brian, Heather, John)
About Jim Henson
American screenwriter, film producer and director Jim Henson has an estimated net worth of $20 million in 2013. He is best known as The Muppets creator. As a puppeteer, Henson has performed in several TV shows such as The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppet Movie, The Muppet Show and Sesame Street. He is also the creator of projects like Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and Fraggle Rock.
As a producer, he has already received an Emmy Award, and as a director, he was a nominated for an Oscar Award. He is also the founder of Jim Henson’s Creature Shop, the Jim Henson Foundation and The Jim Henson Company.
James Maury Henson was born on September 24, 1936 in Greenville, Mississippi, U.S. He attended the University of Maryland, College Park. He died of organ failure on May 16, 1990. He was previously married to Jane Nebel. He has five children named Heather, John, Brian, Rachel, and Lisa.