Net Worth: $48 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting
- Age Deceased at 69 years old on 2014-02-24
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married Erica Mann (m. 1989), Anne Ramis (m. 1967–1984)
- Full Name Harold Allen Ramis
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 21, 1944
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Writer
- Children Violet Ramis, Daniel Hayes Ramis, Julian Arthur Ramis
About Harold Ramis
Harold Ramis net worth is $48 million. He is an American actor, writer and director and he specializes in comedy. He began by writing parodic plays in his college along with acting in them and later became a newspaper writer.
He earned his net worth by acting in films like Stripes as Russell Ziskey and in Ghostbusters as Egon Spengler. He also co-wrote these two movies. He also acted in the television series SCTV and was the original head writer for the same.
Harold Ramis was born in 21st November in the year 1944 in Chicago, Illinois. His height is 1.88m and his first job was in a mental institution named St.Loius and this has helped him prepare for his Hollywood career. Some of the films that he directed and written include the comedies like Analyze This, Groundhog Day and Caddy Shack. He was also the screenwriter of the film National Lampoon’s Animal House in the year 1978.
Ramis passed away on February 24th 2014 of autoimmune disease. He was 69.