Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Directing, Producing, Screenwriting
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Barbara Marshall (m. 1963)
- Full Name Garry Kent Marshall
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 13, 1934
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Director, Writer, Producer
- Children Scott Marshall, Kathleen Marshall, Lori Marshall
About Garry Marshall
Garry Marshall has an estimated net worth of $50 million. He famously directed the romantic comedy movie Pretty Woman, which became a world wide phenomenon. As a director and producer, he worked with some of the most sought after actors and actresses of the 21st century, some of whom include Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, and many others.
Born in Bronx, New York, Marshall began his career in the entertainment industry as a writer for performers such as comedians Phil Foster and Joey Bishop in the 60s. His first directing credit is Yong Doctors in Love in 1982, but his first breakout success was Pretty Woman, which was released in 1990.
He also appeared in several TV shows over the years, including recent hits like Monk, Brothers and Sisters, and Louie (with Louis CK). He has made a career in directing hit movies such as Runaway Bride, Princess Diaries (1 and 2), Raising Helen, Valentines Day, and New Years Eve.