Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Bethpage, Long Island, New York
- Marital Status Divorced (Karen Witter)
- Full Name Charles Michael Levine
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth October 18, 1952
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Writer, Television producer, Composer, Television director, Production manager
- Education State University of New York at Potsdam
- Children 2
About Chuck Lorre
Chuck Lorre is a successful producer, writer, composer, and director with an estimated net worth of $600 million.Chuck Lorre has produced, written, or directed such hit shows as “Grace Under Fire”, “The Big Bang Theory”, “Two and a Half Men”, and is the current executive producer of “Mike and Molly”. He started out as a touring musician, but shifted his focus in 1986.
On March 12, 2009, Lorre received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.Lorre is of Jewish origin. He is divorced and has two children.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Chuck Lorre's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.?
- Earnings 2013
| Asset 2013|
Estimated value of Chuck Lorre's property in Los Angeles