Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Film
- Birth Place New York City, New York, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Susan Ringo (m. 1989)
- Full Name Barry Sonnenfeld
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 1, 1953
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Film director, Producer and Cinematographer
- Education New York University (1978), Hampshire College
- Children Chloe Sonnenfeld
About Barry Sonnenfeld
Emmy Award winning Director Barry Sonnenfeld is estimated to be worth $60 Million as of 2012. Sonnenfeld’s directorial debut was 1991’s “The Adams Family”. The movie was a box office success, which prompted a sequel to be made. The sequel was not as successful as the original, but Barry Sonnenfeld had been established as one of the best directors in Hollywood.
He followed “The Addams Family Values” with critically acclaimed, and box office success “Get Shorty” starring John Travolta and Gene Hackman. The next movie he directed was the 1997 hit “Men in Black” which became his most successful movie at that point, the trilogy becoming one of the most successful in movie history.
In between directing Hollywood blockbusters, Barry Sonnenfeld spends his time working on TV shows and made for TV movies like ” Notes From The Underbelly,” “The Bridget Show,” and the “Beverly Hills Cop” TV movie. He is also a producer, and is working on a couple of movies that haven’t been cast yet.