Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting
- Birth Place Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married Tori Spelling (m. 2006), Mary Jo Eustace (m. 1993–2006)
- Nationality Canadian, American
- Date of Birth November 16, 1966
- Ethnicity Canadian
- Occupation Actor
- Children Hattie Margaret McDermott, Finn Davey McDermott, Liam Aaron McDermott, Stella Doreen McDermott, Jack Montgomery McDermott
About Dean McDermott
Canadian- American actor, Dean McDermott, has a net worth of $3 million. Married to well known TV icon Tori Spelling, he reached the high point of his career in the 1990s, when he was considered to be one of TV’s most popular heart throbs. Working both in TV and in movies, he starred in over 30 movie roles, and worked on 15 TV shows, and is best known for his role in the show Due South, where he played, Constable Turner.
Although he was well known for these, and several other roles, his fame and celebrity notoriety only took off once he married wife Tori Spelling. Due to the fact that both were still married at the time of their initial relationship, this sparked just as much headline as his career, and the work that he had done throughout his long career in TV and in film.