Net Worth: $250 Million
- Source of Wealth Music, Songwriting
- Birth Place Johannesburg, South Africa
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Ashley Harper (m. 2000)
- Full Name David John "Dave" Matthews
- Nationality South African, American
- Date of Birth January 9, 1967
- Ethnicity South African
- Occupation Musician, Songwriter
About Dave Matthews
Musician Dave Matthews has a net worth of $250 million. Besides singing, he also dabbles in songwriting, producing and acting. The Johannesburg born Dave Matthews minted millions as the front man, guitarist and the vocalist for the Dave Matthews Band.
Music had always been Dave’s first love and he started learning to play the guitar at the tender age of nine. Dave Matthews’ net worth of $250 million is mainly due to the huge success of his band, which he founded in 1991, with some other jazz musicians. The first album ‘Remember Two Things’ was an instant success and the band managed to land a contract with the RCA. Album ‘Under the Table and Dreaming’ was their main ticket to glory, as it went platinum, a record four times.
According to statistics, the Dave Matthews Band is the world’s most successful musical act of the past decade and till date, they have raked in sales of more than 50 million albums.