Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy, Writing
- Birth Place Washington, DC, USA
- Height 5' 6" (1.67 m)
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 10, 1963
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Actor, Writer, Comedian
- Education University of the District of Columbia, Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School
About Tommy Davidson
American comedian, film and television actor,Tommy Davidson has an estimated net worth $5 million.Tommy Davidson multi-faceted career started with an impromptu act in a strip club. Since then, Davidson has been entertaining audiences with his outstanding talent in stand-up, television, features and music.
Perhaps best known as one of the original cast members of the hit television show In Living Color, where he came to national prominence with his dead-on impressions of Sammy Davis, Jr. and Michael Jackson, among others, Tommy Davidson soon parlayed his success on television into a flourishing motion picture career.
Born in Washington, D.C., Davidson was adopted when he was 2-years-old. He is the product of an interracial adoption, with his parents being Caucasian and he being African-American. He attended high school at Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School, in Bethesda, Maryland. After graduating, he enrolled at the University of the District of Columbia, but dropped out shortly thereafter.