Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Acting, Writing, TV
- Birth Place Welch, West Virginia, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Marjorie Bridges-Woods (m. 2007), Mary Lee Harvey (m. 1996–2005), Marcia Harvey (m. 1980–1994)
- Full Name Broderick Steven "Steve" Harvey
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 17, 1957
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor, Writer, Author, TV Personality
- Children Wynton Harvey, Brandi Harvey, Karli Harvey, Broderick Harvey Jr.
About Steve Harvey
Regarded as one of the most influential personalities in cinema, Steve Harvey has an estimated net worth of $100 million. Harvey is an American comedian, author and actor. He is most famous for his acting career where he starred in a TV comedy series “The Steve Harvey Show” that ran from 1996 and 2002. He is also a DJ, a radio show host and is also the host for “Family Feud” TV game show.
Steve Harvey once starred in Spike Lee’s comedy “The Original Kings of Comedy’. His net worth is highly attributed to his successful book “Act like a Lady, Think like a Man” which was published in 2009. Other books that have earned him the title “bestselling author” include “Straight Talk no Chaser and Keep a Man”.
Broderick Steven Harvey was born in Welch, West Virginia, US in 17th January 1957. He began his career as a salesman and was also involved in boxing. His first standup show was in Cleveland, Ohio in 1985 as part of the Hilarities Comedy Club. Steve is currently married to Marjorie Bridges-Woods. He was previously married to Mary Lee Harvey (1996-2005) and Marcia Harvey (1980-1994). Steve Harvey has 4 children, Wynton, Brandi, Karli and Broderick Jr.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Steve Harvey's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.?
- Earnings 2009
| Contract 2009|
Publishing deal for his book Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man