Net Worth: $-11 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Acting
- Birth Place Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married Meredith Adkins (m. 2002), Meredith Adkins (m. 1985–1992)
- Full Name David Adkins
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth November 18, 1956
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Comedian, Actor
- Children Paige Adkins, Royce Beckly Adkins
David Adkins, who goes by stage name Sinbad, has a negative net worth. He filed for bankrupcy in the summer 2013 declaring $11 million dollars in debts.
He was born in Benton Harbor in Michigan to Martha and her husband Rev Dr. Donald Adkins with five other siblings. He went to at Benton Harbor High School and was in the matching band. He then attended the University of Denver for his college and graduated in the year 1978. His career in the entertainment industry started when he appeared on Star Search where he won and was later casted on The Redd Foxx Show.
Since take off he has featured in other shows including a different world and the Sinbad show. He is married to Maredith Fuller with whom they first married in 1995 had two children then divorced in 1992 for ten years and remarried in 2002. Currently Sinbad is training in tae kwon do as a leisure activity to help him keep fit.