Net Worth: $7 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy
- Birth Place Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Height 5' 9" (1.76 m)
- Marital Status Married Joyce Lapinsky (m. 2005)
- Full Name Richard Philip Lewis
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth June 29, 1947
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Comedian
- Education Dwight Morrow High School, Ohio State University
About Richard Lewis
Richard Lewis is an American actor and stand-up comedian with an estimated net worth of $7 million. He gained most of his wealth by acting in various TV shows and selling out venues for his stand-up comedy.
Richard was born in Brooklyn, New York and was raised in New Jersey. Richard Lewis began to perform stand-up comedy in 1975 and eventually gained popularity in the 1980s with numerous appearances on talk shows like David Letterman. He afterwards started getting various TV roles, such as the one in Anything But Love and Daddy Dearest with Don Rickles. He then starred in few TV series like Rude Awakening, 7th Heaven and Whirlpool.
In more recent years he made few cameos in TV shows like Everybody Hates Chris and Two and a Half Men where he acted as Charlie Sheen’s accountant. Richard Lewis was picked as #45 on Comedy Central’s list for 100 Greatest Stand-up Comedians of All Time.