Net Worth: $9 Million
- Source of Wealth Acting, Comedy, Writing
- Birth Place Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.
- Marital Status Married Caitlin Clarke
- Full Name Lewis Niles Black
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 30, 1948
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Actor, Writer, Comedian
- Education Yale University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Springbrook High School, Yale School of Drama
About Lewis Black
Lewis Black’s net worth is currently estimated to be standing at $9 million. He was born on August 30th 1948 in Silver Spring, Maryland in the U.S. Most of his wealth has mainly been from comedy, acting and writing. He made a lot of money from his own television show on Comedy central and by featuring in movies like Dean Ben Lewis and Accepted. He has also made a couple of appearances in the Daily show with Jon Stewart delivering his commentary segment which pays him well.
Lewis Black is reputed for his comedy style which more often includes stimulating an increasing angry rant, a mental breakdown, politics, ridiculing history, trends and cultural phenomena. In the year 2004, he was voted in as the 51st of the top 100 comedians of all times by Comedy Central. He ranked 5th in Comedy Central greatest stand up comedians in the year 2008 and 11th in the year 2010.
While not performing, he resides in Manhattan or Chapel Hill where he also maintain a residence. Black is a son of Sam Black, a mechanical engineer and an artist and Jeannette, a teacher.