Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Law Practice
- Age Deceased at 44 years old on 2010-09-29
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Maryann Giraldo)
- Full Name Gregory C. Giraldo
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 10, 1965
- Ethnicity American
- Occupation Comedian, Former Lawyer
- Education Harvard Law School, Harvard University, Regis High School, Columbia University
- Children 3
About Greg Giraldo
Greg Giraldo was a very popular retired lawyer and popular comedian with an estimated net worth of $100 thousand. There were many TV shows where he played on. Greg Giraldo accumulated his money through several years in show business as a stand-up comedian. He also appeared several times on television game shows and talk shows.
He was born in New York City on December 10th 1965. He passed away in 2010. He started his career as the stand-up comedian in 1992. There were many people who loved his shows. Giraldo performed at the Comedy Cellar club regularly. This is a very popular comedy club in Manhattan.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Greg Giraldo's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2010
Sale of Asset 2010
Market value of Giraldo's five-bedroom house in Hampton Bays, New York