Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Comedy, Producing
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Marital Status Married Jennifer Lucas (m. 2007)
- Full Name Byron Allen Folks
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth April 22, 1961
- Ethnicity African American
- Occupation Producer, Comedian
- Education University of Southern California
- Children Chloe Ava Allen, Olivia Rose Allen, Lucas Byron Allen
About Byron Allen
Stand-up comedian Byron Allen has a net worth value estimated at $6 Million as of 2013. Besides being a comedian, Byron is also a television producer. He is the founder and chairman of the US production company Entertainment Studios. His entertainment company is majorly concerned with the distribution of stand-up comedy shows.
Allen started his stand-up comedy career at a tender age of 14 and did lots of shows in many parts of Los Angeles. He spent a better part of his time hosting Real People, an NBC television weekly show in 1979. He got back to stage to perform stand-up comedy shows show in 1984. In 1989 he ran a show dubbed “Byron Allen show” which lasted up to 1994. In 1996, Byron hosted a music count down show that was aired in local television stations.
Byron Allen was born on 22nd April, 1961 in Detroit, Michigan. In his young age, he would accompany his mother to NBC studio where she worked as a publicist. It is during this time when he discovered his hosting talent while hosting along Johnny Carson in the Tonight show. He is the first person to launch six Higher Definition television networks that run for 24 hour at the same time.