Net Worth: $350 MillionFinancial Breakdown
- Source of Wealth Comedian (The Cosby Show), Actor
- Birth Place Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
- Marital Status Camille O. Cosby (m. 1964)
- Full Name William Henry Cosby Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 12th 1937
- Ethnicity African-American
- Occupation Actor/Comedian
- Education Temple University, Central High School, Germantown High School, Mary Channing Wister School, Thomas FitzSimons High School
- Children Ennis Cosby, Erinn Chalene Cosby, Ensa Camille Cosby, Evin Harrah Cosby, Erika Ranee Cosby
American musician, activist, author, actor, comedian, education and television producer Bill Cosby has an estimated net worth of $350 million in 2013. Some of Cosby’s most notable works include The Bill Cosby Show, I Spy, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids, Cosby, The Cosby Show, The Cosby Mysteries, and The Electric Company.
William Henry Cosby Jr. was born on July 12, 1937 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.. Since 1964, he has been married to Camille Hanks. He has five children named Erika, Erinn, Ensa, Evin, and Ennis.
From 1966 through 1968, Cosby received an Outstanding Continued Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Series from Primetime Emmy Awards for his appearance on I Spy as Alexander Scott. He is also a recipient of Best Comedy Performance award from Grammy Awards for his contributions to I Started Out as a Child (1965), Why Is There Air? (1966), Wonderfulness (1967), Revenge (1968), To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With (1969), Sports (1970), and Those of You With or Without Children, You’ll Understand (1987).
Bill Cosby Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Bill Cosby's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
| Project Earnings 2013|
The Cosby Show Total Earnings
| Performance Fee 2007|
This is the minimum payment for every speaking engagement Bill Cosby makes
| Project Earnings 1996|
Cosby earned $1 million per episode of the show. Aired for four seasons, the show is comprised of 95 episodes
|Earnings 1987||$57 Million|